This article has been created by an automatic translation software. You can view the article source here.
The public cloud Ikoula, is the platform high availability to create easily and quickly your instances SSD self-service network. Create up to 20 SSD instances charged at the time that you can suspend and remove at any time.
Your public cloud enjoys a unique web interface and a tool of orchestration for deployment on all independent geographic areas. With our API (compatible EC 2)deployment of instances will automatically be on the Cloud of Ikoula multi-tenancy and secure.
Pages in category "Public cloud"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- How create a compatible model Cloud Ikoula
- How deploy a Docker container on an instance CoreOS Cloudstack by Ikoula
- How to change the view of the plesk interface?
- How to create and use a ssh key pair
- How to delete a model created on the Public Cloud?
- How to get the ip of the visitors with a loadbalancer
- How to reset an instance
- How to resize the volume its Linux instance rootdisk
- How to use registry
- How to use the Cloud Ikoula private API