This article has been created by an automatic translation software. You can view the article source here.
The private cloud iKoula, is the platform high availability to create easily and quickly your instances self-service in an infrastructure network dedicated and adapted according to your needs.
Your private cloud enjoys a unique web interface and a tool of orchestration for deployment on all independent geographic areas. With our API (compatible EC 2)the deployment of instances will be done automatically on the Cloud to iKoula.
Pages in category "Private cloud"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- How create a compatible model Cloud Ikoula
- How deploy a Docker container on an instance CoreOS Cloudstack by Ikoula
- How to change the view of the plesk interface?
- How to create and use a ssh key pair
- How to delete a model created on the Public Cloud?
- How to get the ip of the visitors with a loadbalancer
- How to reset an instance
- How to resize the volume its Linux instance rootdisk
- How to use registry